Ieperfest 2009

Ieperfest edition 2009 was awesome. I had a lot of fun, I met a lot of new people. I've learn some more stuff as well about like a hell lot of stuff.
And I took some pictures from some bands on day one and day two. Third day I didn't took any pictures because well let's say the after parties were fucking awesome.

Thursday was the pre-fest where I only saw Fundamental play. didn't had my camera with me though. They had a lot of technical problems in the beginning of their set, PA stuff... Also their guitarist was on holiday therefor Levy took over his place and Bram (ex-losing streak) took the vocal duty on him. The vocals of Bram gave Fundamental a very different atmosphere then normally though. Anyway it was still good!

Friday was like awesome.. I Got to see Teenage Lust for the half of their set, I saw Outrage, xkingdomx, The number twelve looks like you, a bit of bane and Terror.
Outrage was awesome, xkingdomx was emotional (and awesome), Bane was nice and terror was chaos..

XkingdomX












The Number Twelve Looks Like You












Terror









On Saturday I saw a bit more bands although I missed some bands I wanted to see (balance, deal with it, gold kids and ON).
However, I did see Oathbreaker, The Effort, Lewd Acts, Soul Control, Raein(only a bit); Trash Talk, Liar(again only a bit), 108 and Rise and Fall!
What I remember from Saturday is That The Effort was even better then I expected, Lewd Acts was very fucking awesome, Soul Control surpassed my expectations, Trash Talk was like fucking hell, 108 was sick and Rise & Fall had been a while since I've seen them this good(excited for the Bruges show oh hell yes)!


Oathbreaker





The Effort













Lewd Acts







Soul Control







Trash Talk















108













Rise and Fall










And like I mentioned before, the after parties on Friday and Saturday night were fucking awesome and I totally broke down on sunday because of this. Which I totally do not regret. I did see some bands like Chuck Ragan, Polar Bear Club, Set Your Goals and The Setup.
I enjoyed every bit of the fest and on the other hand I am glad it is over for another year.

xo

oh before I forget, the plans have been delayed for a few days or whatever so I guess you'll see what's happening in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment