march15th Ma/Z Bruges


wow, there has been passed 10 days since I've seen Madensuyu and The Sedan Vault
anyway, show was awesome. I didn't knew Madensuyu before they started playing...
And I won't forget them fast ! so good
The Sedan Vault is another story, I first heard of them almost 3 years ago now, they just released their first full length album called "Mardi Gras Of The Sisypha". I bought that and loved it right away. well, now they just released their second album "Vanguard" and this was the first time I've been able to catch them on stage... I liked the show, lucky for me they did play some songs from their first album - I didn't know vanguard that well.
anyway, enough talk I guess, here are some pictures:



MADENSUYU









THE SEDAN VAULT











xo

No comments:

Post a Comment